Monday, April 6, 2015

Post (Easter) Weekend

Twas' the night before Easter and all through the house...



...Easter baskets filled with goodies stood at the ready to be hidden.

Huh, that didn't rhyme.

Brooklyn's was in her favorite lounging place (aka the "fort").



And they could have totally shared a basket, since when I dragged Caden away to go find his own he started kicking and whining because it just wasn't FAIR!  Why did Brooklyn get something new and cool to play with and I-


Oh.

 

Alright then.

 


 

(Goldfish crackers in the eggs-what could go wrong with that?  I mean, it's not like it's chocolate or a choking hazard or loaded with 3245 grams of sugar.  What's that?  Oh, I will find thousands of crushed-up little Goldfish pieces ground up into the carpet later on?  Got it.)

These were seriously the two best photos I got of them together wearing their Easter outfits:



Get one settled, and the other moves, get the other settled, and the first one moves.  Again, and again, and again.  Sitting still?  That's for suckers.

All four grandparental units were in town.



 '

 


Which means:


These two got spoiled rotten.  No-good dirty rotten.

(On the plus side, I don't need to buy them snacks for...oh...the next eight months.)

 

Says here that this is food.


How do you open this food?


This also appears to be food.


Tastes terrible.


Pls to help me with this here food.


 

I would like to report that I have a package that also says it is food.

Initial scepticism over the Easter sugar cookies...

 


ZOMG!  You gotta try this!





BONUS:

The studliest of studs.  Even if he is a bit blurry.




2 comments:

  1. Your captions. They made me laugh out loud for realz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm glad I don't just amuse myself :)

      Delete