Monday, June 9, 2014

Post Weekend

aka "Look at Pictures of My Cute Kids (Because We Didn't Really Actually Do Anything This Weekend Besides Just Kind of Hang Out)"

This is the best picture I got of the two of them together the entire weekend:


Meaning that they both look (reasonably) happy, (mostly) upright, and not (too) blurry. And holy crap, look at the red hair on that girl.




Oh, the sun is finally giving you some good lighting for pictures?  Well I'm just going to completely fall over since I can't sit up yet jeez mom gracefully move out of the frame. Thanks, girl.


Ladies.


What?



Can't get enough of those baby toes.  And how he looks like a freaking nine-month old when you take pictures of him from this angle.  I swear his legs aren't that long.



Daddy had to work FOREVER on Friday and Saturday, so this was us checking in with him, trying to look semi-cute and sane and not all HOLY CRAP WE'RE GOING ON OUR ELEVENTH FREAKING HOUR OF IT BEING JUST MOMMY AND THE TWINS AND LOOKING AT THE SAME FOUR(ISH) WALLS TOGETHER.  Also neither of them slept at the same time this weekend EVER.  (Just look at how menacing and evil and plotting they look up there.) One went to sleep while the other was awake.  Then the other one went to sleep just when the first one decided it was time to wake up.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Though at least they only do that during the day.  For the past few weeks they (not-so-humblebrag) sleep through the night, minus getting up around 3:00 to eat.  So they basically are in their beds from 7:00 or 8:00 at night to 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning.  It is FREAKING FANTASTIC. Someone asked me the other day when we were out shopping if I was getting any sleep, and I told her that heck yeah I am, so she wanted to know how I "trained" them to sleep and get up at the same time.  

Um...what the what?  I don't know.  Like, they just do their own thing?  And it happens to be the same thing at the same time?  Yes, I know I'm really lucky/blessed/some sort of wizard/etc.  Whatever, I'll take it.
  
Anyway...no transition whatsoever to...


"What?  You want me to do something cute?"


"Like smiling?  Like this?  How's this?"


"THIS IS AS BIG AS I CAN POSSIBLY SMILE AND/OR OPEN MY MOUTH!!!!!"


"Yeah, that was fun."


"How was that?"

Good job, girl.  Although your HUGE ASS SMILE up there actually makes you look pretty ticked off.  And it was hilarious.

Mr. Man had a more flirtatious smile going on:




And that was our weekend.  Mommy taking photos of cute babies doing cute things while Daddy did lots of smart math-type stuff.  The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment