Tuesday, December 24, 2013

28 Weeks

Got a surprise at our 28-week ultrasound...3D images!  The tech asked if we had any 3D images done of the babies.  I told her that we hadn't and didn't really think anything of it...anyone I know who's had it done has gone to a separate ultrasound lab and paid extra for the images.  I thought it would be cool to see, but we're already having enough ultrasounds done, and they'll be here soon enough, that the cost didn't seem justified to me. A few minutes later the tech switched the machine over and started doing 3D views right there!


Twin A: 2 pounds, 11 ounces.  And cute as a button.  Just look at that profile!


Twin B: 2 pounds, 7 ounces.  Also cute as a button.  B was facing a different way and harder to get images of, but you can still see the cute face.

Tyson and I might be a bit biased, but we think we make pretty cute babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment